Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hakuhodo J531

I've never really been one to like angled blushes, be it cheek, face, or eye brushes. One day during my mad-fude buying, I came across this brush and didn't really know what to use it for. First thing I noticed was that it was super soft. Next, I decided to try it out with my Tom Ford Gold Dust Bronzer and it applied it very naturally and effortlessly. Gives a nice diffused bronzer look and doesn't pick up too much product or microglitters. I found the perfect match for this brush. 





This brush is made out of high grade goat hair: saikoho. Hakuhodo does saikoho excellently out of all the fude brands that I've tried. I would rate the softness a 9 from 1-10 for saikoho. You can also use this for pressed powder and finishing. One of my favorite brushes from Hakuhodo. 

The brush retails for $90 in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment